Derrick Rose , 36 pts, Bulls win.
The defending champions, the Boston Celtics, just lost to a Bulls team that is led by a rookie, has a player that shoots free throws with two hands, and quite possibly the least athletic center around (Brad Miller).
I don't know whether the Celtics are playing bad or if this young tattooed whippersnapper is destined to carry the Bulls on his shoulders for the rest of his career.
Sure Ben Gordon also played well but that guy is a jerk who wont bring up the rest of the team while Rose is a true leader on the court.
I don't really think there's much else to say here since I had so much prepared to write about why the Bulls lost and how they need to improve but I think I will just take it easy and enjoy the series.
No comments:
Post a Comment