Monday, April 27, 2009

SUSAN BOYLE! WHOAAA


Simon Cowell is not an easy man to impress...

But Susan Boyle did not care one bit.

Susan Boyle is a 47 year old lady from some town in Britain and after her mother's death she decided to try her hand at singing one last time.

She walked onto the stage and was immediately hit by waves of negativity from the crowd and the judges but again she did not care one bit.

Then she started singing and the crowd instantly turned to her side and gave her multiple standing ovations.

I don't want to sound like a liar, but usually I'm pretty optimistic about that kind of stuff and I had a feeling that her confidence would prove to be well placed.

Either way, here is her performance on youtube, enjoy.

1 comment:

JANE KiM said...

Susan Boyle definitely showed them all. I personally thought she wasn't the greatest I've ever heard, but it was nice to see Boyle shine since many people were initially very rude.